Dave Lennox Signature® Collection XP25 Heat Pump
The most precise and efficient heat pump you can buy7
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sounds levels as low as 58 db, up to 50% quieter than a standard heat pump.
- Silent Comfort™ Fan Grille uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home.
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative materials and industry-leading, vibration-isolating mounts
- Precise Comfort™ technology adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control
- Climate IQ™ technology modifies system output depending on geographical area to deliver greater comfort and humidity control
- Variable-speed inverter controlled motor provides a quiet and consistent flow of air for an ideal balance of temperature and humidity in your home
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
Lennox Elite Series XP14 Heat Pump
Reliable and responsible home cooling and heating.
- Sound levels as low as 71 dB – Much quieter than a standard heat pump
- Dependable Scroll Compressor – Provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system*
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.00 SEER and 9.50 HSPF – Can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified – Meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-Efficiency Outdoor Coil – Provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuel Capability – Can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Chlorine-free R410A Refrigerant – Provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- SmartHinge™ Louvered Design – Allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance.
- Durable Steel Cabinet – Made to last with an attractive, high-quality textured paint finish
- Drainage Holes – Prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
*Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense™ 7000 Series Touchscreen Thermostat
Mitsubishi FD12NA Ductless Heat Pump
Mr. Slim’s FD-models feature the industry-first i-see Sensor that measures radiant hot and cool spots in the room and focuses airflow to those specific areas.
- Ultra energy efficient VCSi technology
- Uses R410A effective to -10 degrees C
- Includes i-see Sensor and Catechin air purification system
- 22 SEER rating
The true evolution in whole home, year round comfort.
- We put our best minds and technologies to the test when we created Zuba-Central. And they didn’t disappoint. From energy-saving features like VCSI technology to powerhouse performance features like our Hyper-Heat Inverter (H2i) technology, Zuba-Central is packed with so many advancements that we have no reservations in calling it the true evolution in whole-home, year-round comfort
- Evolution is associated with advanced thinking, and advanced thinking brings you great benefits. By combining the benefits of heat pump technology with centralized ductwork, Zuba-Central easily poises itself as the new and better way to provide year-round heating and cooling comfort.
- Made exclusively for Canada, this easy-to-install, money- and space-saving system will forever change the way you experience heating & air conditioning. Explore all of the benefits below and you’ll soon see how.